Energy Management Systems
Take advantage of Green Home Automation with Smart Energy
Our energy management systems enable homeowners to monitor and reduce energy consumption of smart home electronics, conserve resources, and save money—all without sacrificing comfort or convenience.
SRD Automation is Easy on Energy Consumption:
- Set your intelligent lighting to automatically turn on and off with the rising and setting sun by timing them to an astronomical clock.
- Pre-set blinds to close, shutting out powerful sunlight and keeping the interior of your home cool while conserving energy.
- Reduce the demands on heating and cooling systems with climate control that regulates thermostat levels based on outside temperature.
- Press a “Lights Out” button to disable all intelligent lighting, making certain that no lights have been left on unnecessarily.
- Green home automation integrates with occupancy and motion sensors to dim or turn off lights when a room is unoccupied.
- Remotely monitor and manage all of the whole-house audio/video components and other smart home electronics with your iPad®, iPhone® or iPod touch® to prevent unnecessary energy consumption.
Monitor Your Power Consumption
Through an elegant iPad interface, SRD’s Smart Energy Monitor solution measures energy usage and production in real-time, including historical data of multiple energy management devices. This provides consumers and facilities managers with real-time information on electricity use and costs. You can monitor each and every aspect of electricity usage, from appliances to heating and lighting, and view your entire electricity usage or production at home or remotely. Moreover, consumers can reduce energy use and costs by controlling how and when specific devices use power—particularly during peak pricing or load periods, and in a way that fits with their lifestyle or needs.